Supporting faith-based schools requires a dedication to customer service that matches the dedication the schools have to their mission. For 35 years, MMS has been the Student Information System that faith-based schools rely on to help accomplish their goals. Serving a widely diverse student population, and effectively closing the education achievement gap, faith-based schools need an SIS that will make administration seamless, support educational innovation, and provide visibility into student trends, so administrators can focus on the excellent work their teachers and staff are called to do.
Eliminating the overhead of software licensing, server maintenance, and multiple vendor contracts, cloud-based MMS Online allows faith-based schools to streamline the management of student information for single or multiple schools. This creates a web-based environment that:
- Keeps track of the whole student, with integrated academic, behavior, attendance, health, and nutrition modules
- Involves the entire family in the students’ education through the Parent Portal
- Supports mission-based objectives with definable database fields for every school
- Ensures continuity of the school’s mission with Fee Tracking tools
- Nourishes the whole student with Cafeteria and Health solutions
- Engages students and parents in diverse activities with Registration tools
"Our 1st quarter report cards were a snap. We have always been happy with MMS but having a hosted version has gone very smoothly. We have been with CRI for at least 20+ years and are even more satisfied now than before."
"I can't imagine working without MMS. We just transitioned to MMS and I would never want to go back. The students really enjoy the ability to see their progress online every day.
"Your support staff is always willing to help and are very polite, courteous, and pleasant. I have been very pleased with MMS and all of the people who serve our school. Thank you for all of the work that you do to keep a good system going and getting better."