Maintaining accurate student data, both for ensuring smooth school operations and for state reporting, starts with entering accurate student data. Historically, the effort to keep student data up to date requires a variety of paper forms and hours of manual entry. Some sources even suggest that processing updated student information can cost a school district up to $50 per student. Beyond straight effort are concerns of accuracy, both in terms of processing hand-written forms, as well as during the manual keying of information.
MMS Enrollment Packets address all those concerns in an easy to use workflow. With a full library of web-based forms that parents can type directly into, a secure portal for staff review, and automatic update of MMS, we make it easy for parents and staff to complete this often repetitive task.
How can MMS Enrollment Packets help you?
- Web Based – Parents can finally complete the entire first day packet online… While on vacation.
- Security – By allowing parents to enter their information into a secure website, you no longer need a cadre of volunteers or staff to read the paper forms and type it into your student management system. This means prying eyes need to go elsewhere for their gossip.
- Accuracy – Because parents are typing this information, there is no need to try and discern whether that was an I or an L.
- Duplication – Enrollment Packets looks at the family as a whole. This means we can severely reduce the amount of duplicate effort required for multi-child households.
- Availability – Parents don’t need to remember where that packet was placed. It’s online and we remember exactly where they left off.
- Integration – Enrollment Packets has a variety of ways we can integrate with your student information system.
Types of forms and processes
- Health Information
- Emergency Contacts
- Volunteer Forms
- Payment Processing
- Charter School Lottery Process
- School Technology Policy
- PTA Signup
- Authorizations and Sign off on Legal Notices
- Criminal Background Check
- And More…
Want to learn more? Fill our our contact form, email firstname.lastname@example.org, or call us at 888-665-4046!