Complete Electronic Health Records (EHR) are important for your students and your school. You’re invited to learn how SNAP Health Center and MMS provide nurses with the right tools to make documentation easier, engage parents, and facilitate positive outcomes.
When: Tuesday, April 5
Time: 2:30 PM EST
- Join us for our free webinar and we’ll teach you everything you need, including how to:
- Stay ahead of district-wide health concerns and safety risks before problems arise
- Be confident in immunization audit compliance
- Facilitate communication between medical staff, teachers, and parents to maximize academic performance
- Synchronize critical student health data across secure systems
- Report on and analyze the overall health status of a district
- Stay in 100% compliance with FERPA and HIPAA
- Access both MMS Student Information and SNAP Health Center anytime, anywhere through secure cloud services
We hope you can join us!