It’s Here!- MMS Winter Release 2016
Winter 2016 delivers many advances that CR users have been looking for, including:
- CR Family- Mobile Parent Access: The impact of keeping parents and caretakers engaged in students’ education is clear, but sharing the right level of information with parents when they are able to respond to it has always been a challenge for schools. CR Family, from Computer Resources, delivers key grade, behavior, attendance, and schedule information to parents when and where they are ready for it on any phone or tablet. CR Family is free to all MMS Online customers, and available for download from the Apple App Store and Google Play.
- Integrated Parent Communications: With Winter Release 2016 you will find better options for communicating with parents, more easily designed communication templates, and easier scheduling and messaging for detailed emails and mailings.
Extensive Web Interface Expansion
- Design, usability, and the MMS Portals have all been expanded and improved with Winter Release 2016! Users can access thoughtfully designed web interfaces for
- Student Demographics
New Formatted Export Options
- With Winter Release 2016, MMS supports nicely formatted exports of over 250 canned reports so you can easily re-use information you need in the file format you want.
VISION- Operational Data Store and Teacher Dashboards
- Winter Release 2016 includes a major step forward for helping schools use data to improve classroom outcomes- VISION Teacher Dashboards create FERPA compliant, fully configurable, dashboards for classroom teachers so they can see the full picture on individual students, and their whole class. Track progress, identify problems, and empower real-time response with well the data your teachers need exactly when and where they need it.