Your MMS strategy for new and returning staff
Don’t be caught off-guard when the first school bell of the year rings. Teacher Readiness programs ensure that your first day goes smoothly for new and returning staff members. Join us for a MMS Professional Development session that will prepare your 2016-2017 staff for the new school year.
We have tailored our Professional Development sessions to fit your school’s specific needs. The virtual live sessions are convenient, informative, and thorough. All sessions are developed with your goals in mind so you will experience the MMS quality you expect and deserve, with topics like:
- Scheduling: for walk-ins or pre-semester edits
- Attendance: accurately entered – the first time
- Communications: mail merge, automatic messaging, emergency notifications
- Enrollment: for new students and returning students with data changes
- Reporting: use VISION to share and evaluate data in a visual format
- Gradebook: setting up traditional and skills-based grading for the school year
We have designed our sessions to fit your schedule. As short as one hour, or as long as a full day, the sessions will help you accomplish your 2016-2017 preparation goals. Attend a personalized one-on-one session or participate with your colleagues. Computer Resources delivers outstanding professional development in support of your mission to provide a meaningful and comprehensive education for all students.